From CGW Wiki
Creative Spaces LLC Has provided a RFID+PIN access control system for the CGW side of the building. CGW specific access control isn't currently planned but may be reconsidered at a further date.
- Provide secure access to the space for paying members.
- Allow entry through either door.
- Allow administration from authorized persons.
- Log entries with correlated snapshots from cameras.
- Ability to tweet when space is in use.
- Utilize motion sensor to lock down space after use.
- Compute device - Arduino or Raspberry Pi
- RFID/PIN pad
- RFID tags/cards
- Electronic door strike
- Motion sensor
- First entry after defined time (outside of public events) should require PIN+RFID.
- Allow scheduling of public events where door can remain unlocked after the first authorization.
- Follow up entries can utilize RFID only.
- System should arm if no motion is detected after a configurable timeout.
- System should alarm and send email if motion is detected without access code.